Monday, September 24, 2012

My Very First American Girl Doll


This is Elizabeth.  She was my very first American Girl Doll I got, when I was 7 years old.  I got her from my grandma at Christmas.  She is Felicity's best friend, but I don't have Felicity.




On the right side sitting on the floor is Elizabeth's riding outfit.  It is a pretty pink color jacket and a white skirt. It came with a hat also.  The dress that she is holding is her summer dress. The green dress on the floor to the left is her springtime dress. The blue one is Felicity's tea dress.  All came with hats and shoes.

Elizabeth and Felicity are girls from the American colonial times and live in Williamsburg, VA.  In their stories  Elizabeth is funny and the girls always get into trouble.  One time Felicity got in trouble because she freed a horse from its owner who was being mean to the horse. The horse's name was Penny. In the end Felicity grandfather bought the horse so that Felicity could have her to herself.

3 comments:

  1. I love the story of the American Doll, Thanks for sharing it. Which one is your newest American Doll and what is her name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my newest doll is McKenna she is the girl of the year this year. She loves Gymnastics and wants to be in the Olympics. I will do an entry on her soon. :)

    ReplyDelete